Thursday, March 29, 2012

DTS run from .NET

My dts package has to pick up a file which is in a mapped drive of the
sql server... (system1)...
when I run it from code the execution ends up in an error... but if I
have the drive mapped (drive where I have the source file) onto the
web server (system2) the execution goes through fine.. I donot want to
have the drive mapped onto the web server.. how can I do this..Try and use the UNC path.

Joel Scavone|||I did use a full netwok path and even did add identity impersonate in
the web.config... but does not help..

The package runs fine when I register the sql server my machine and run
the package..

Sigh! Don't know what wrong

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment