Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DTS' propertie. Where and how?

Dear colleagues,
I am doing a list of our DTS and would need to know (the ones are scheduled,
of course) the time inverted in each launching from a concrete date
Has anyone ever used or needed for this value? I am using VB as tool and
exploring the dts with dtspkg.dll (DTS.CONNECTIONS, DTS.GLOBALVARIABLES) and
so on.
I don't know i I have been very accurate in my demand, in case of doubt let
me know and I'll bring you more information. My english is a nasty english.
Best regards,Enric
Start with www.sqldts.com.
"Enric" <Enric@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:8EEF565C-E9F4-4798-8A33-806F1A2762B7@.microsoft.com...
> Dear colleagues,
> I am doing a list of our DTS and would need to know (the ones are
> scheduled,
> of course) the time inverted in each launching from a concrete date
> Has anyone ever used or needed for this value? I am using VB as tool and
> exploring the dts with dtspkg.dll (DTS.CONNECTIONS, DTS.GLOBALVARIABLES)
> and
> so on.
> I don't know i I have been very accurate in my demand, in case of doubt
> let
> me know and I'll bring you more information. My english is a nasty
> english.
> Best regards,|||Thanks a lot Uri,
see you
"Uri Dimant" wrote:

> Enric
> Start with www.sqldts.com.
>
>
>
> "Enric" <Enric@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:8EEF565C-E9F4-4798-8A33-806F1A2762B7@.microsoft.com...
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment