Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DTS question

How do I use a global rowset variable in a SQL statement where a value should be IN ( ? )
where ? is mapped to the global rowset variableI have two different data sources.

I need to pull from source (1) to Souce (2).

The data pulled from souce(1) needs to be based on values in a table in source(2).

Select fields
from source(1)
where field1 in ( Table in source 2)

Is this possible with DTS?|||try this link
[BOL] Using Global Variables with DTS Packages
and

[BOL] Execute SQL Task look lower into the doc for "Populating a Single Global Variable with an Entire Rowset"|||I have the global variable (rowset) populated, but how do I use it in my where condition?

where field in ( ? ) I get an error when I map the parm to the global rowset variable.

No comments:

Post a Comment